Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jan. 17, 2012

Today is Tuesday Jan. 17,2012 I have been working on a water table for the preschool. Took it apart, sanded it went to buy really good paint, (wow! Was it expensive!) Then, painted it. Put it back together painted it again. Just finished when someone came in and told me I painted it the wrong color. He brought me some paint that was yellow and usually used outside to mark no parking zones on curbs! Most of my day was spent cleaning a room that we are getting ready for a new family. Man was that room dirty! There was a broken egg in the refrigerator that had been there a LONG time. The stove top was also pretty black with cooked on food and grease and needed a pumice stone to clean!
Mark spend his day repairing tables then put a $12,000 dinning room table, book case and china hutch together that is going on the auction block along with a baby grand piano. Those things were donated and really not practical for a person lining in one room. The end of the day Mark and a couple other guys were exploring a street sweeper thing to see if it could be repaired. I hope they can fix it because it is so dusty here and the sidewalks and parking lots are pretty dirty. I was hoping I could be the first to drive it. It looks like a baby Zamboni. Fun!
Have a great week! Mark and Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment