Saturday, September 11, 2010



So, you're going to have to guess what this is below. I made it from taking apart some discarded fencing, un-weaving it to get wire. The bottom part is made from wiring used to hold the fence in place on a square cement post.


And I think I'm imaginative. Below one of the kids has made a toy car by taking used oil containers, setting a bench upside down on it and attaching a round piece of plastic from I don't know where.




The wire contraption I made is a toilet paper holder for use in the outside choo, that you might call an outhouse.

Here in Tarime, you waste nothing, discard hardly anything, there's usually a use for it. There are few modern conveniences or easily obtained things, such as a roll of wire. I purchased some sand paper today, it's about 4 inches wide and I bought if by the meter as it comes in a roll.

TIA Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment